Oh boy, setting up Entourages has never been so easy! Enjoy ALL-NEW LOADOUTS and an improved filter logic that help you change Entourages more efficiently and swiftly. That and the highly requested TP Slider will come in our 0.59 Update for WWE Champions!
We plan to roll out the latest update for WWE Champions to all major platforms next week. Once the update is available for your device, you will see it in your favorite Appstore. (A few players might already see it).
Create and save ALL-NEW Loadout suites across any Superstar in your Roster!
- SAVING a Loadout is easy: Select your Entourages and click on the new “SAVE” button.
- You can save up to 4 Loadouts PER SUPERSTAR
- Saved Loadouts can be edited/deleted within the Loadout menu
- Get the first Loadout Suite for FREE (League 13+) and unlock more with a Manager’s Pass Subscription.
- The new “LOADOUT” button takes you to your saved suites
- Tapping on a Loadout previews the effects on the equipped Moves
- Finally, once you are done, you can click on the new “SET LOADOUT” button to equip the suite.
- Setting a Loadout compiles the TOTAL costs of breaking contracts.
IMPROVED suggestions and filtering logic help you to find the perfect Entourage for your Superstar
- A new PREVIOUS tab lets you reference the 10 previous Entourages used by your Superstars in battle.
- Equipping them lets you view their Effects at once without breaking any contracts.
TP SLIDER and Visual Improvements
OMG, it’s here! The tiny but powerful slider that speeds up leveling your Superstar Moves!
- Choose if you want to use Shards or TP to level up your Move and decide on the quantities and Levels.
- Improved visuals on Moves indicate how many more levels are needed to max it, plus how many TP of that color you have.
But that’s not all! Stay tuned for more information about the King of Kings Membership Pass. It’s on the way…very early 2023.
Please bear in mind that if an issue is not listed here, it will not be included in the update and, therefore, will take some more time to be fixed.
- Tiered Blitz Rewards should be displayed and paid out without any issues.
- All entourages with a “Modified Gem defense” effect should now be classified and filtered correctly.
- We improved the sorting order for Contest Tasks and Tours so that the more important ones are on top.
- Superstars in the Roster should stay at full HP without losing it unexpectedly.
- Some players experienced issues with their 6-Star Bronze Superstar Evolution.
Join the WWE Champions Community on our OFFICIAL Forum and let us know your feedback on this Update!