This week we start to roll out Update 0.51 for WWE Champions 2021 and with that some significant improvements to the notification bubbles and the in-game messaging system.
⭐ Improved Notification Bubbles
We have revamped the way Notification Bubbles/Badges appear in the game. That way you will get a much smoother flow and navigation experience when things are happening in the game.
⭐ Improved In-game Messages
With update 0.51 we are able to send you the latest news and letters from the Dev Team in a more fancy way, which can include now images and links to the respective content in the game.
Please bear in mind, if an issue is not listed here it will not be included in the update, and therefore will take some more time to be fixed.
- There was no exclamation badge on the “Events” button.
- The Entourage numbered badge included the Promoter slot that hasn’t been unlocked yet.
- Sometimes, the Feud badge appeared even when there is no Faction Feud running.
- It took a long time to reconnect to the battle if players switch the internet connection.
- Players could not dismiss the badge on the Deadman’s Daily and Color Match Tour banner.
- There was a lightning strike at the beginning of a battle.
- The background was displayed as a black screen when a player recruited a new Superstar.
- There was no badge on the “Event” button or the ended Stipulation banner when the player had unclaimed rewards.
- The strength of heal gems was boosted one more time after equipping a trainer.
- Removing the Superstar data from the game data caused an error when opening the Faction Chat which had that Superstar shared.
- The gem board froze if players destroyed 4 or more trap gems created by The Gobbledy Gooker.
- The game got stuck in a battle where both players had Superstars that created Trap Gems.
Not part of this update but in a continuous development process are our efforts to improve the Server and Performance issues some of you encountered lately. This has top priority for us and we do our best to ensure you a better gameplay experience over time.
The Update will be available on all major platforms in the next couple of days. If you don’t see it in your store come back later and try again.
Join the WWE Champions Community on our OFFICIAL Forum and let us know your feedback on this update!