You can get excited for BRAND-NEW Superstar Tiers and tons of Fixes and Improvements. But that’s not all, stay tuned for MORE during SummerSlam Week!
We plan to roll out the latest update for WWE Champions to all major platforms next week. Once the update is available for your device, you will see it in your favorite Appstore. (A few players might already see it)
NEW SUPERSTAR TIERS
- Tiers indicate how strong a Superstar is relative to other Superstars in the game.
- The Tier Lists are WORK IN PROGRESS and should be finalized until the global update rollout.
- They will also help you with planning out your strategies.
- There will be a total of 5 Tiers:
- S+ Tier
- S Tier
- A Tier
- B Tier
- C Tier
- S+ Tier Superstars are the strongest while C Tier Superstars are the weakest
- You will be able to sort your Roster by Tiers just like any other Filter in the Roster overview.
- Soon, Tiers will be available in the Superstar Guides at wwechampions.com as well, for a better overview and understanding of available Superstars.
Please bear in mind, that if an issue is not listed here it will not be included in the update, and therefore will take some more time to be fixed.
- We made some technical adjustments to the Faction Feud Game Mode which will hopefully improve the performance for some players.
- If you still encounter severe issues with it, please let us know on our official Forum so we can look into it.
- SFX shouldn’t be played anywhere anymore when turned off.
- The description for Vault Items should be displayed correctly now.
- The “Welcome Back Envelope” was re-triggered for some players.
- The X icon on the Superstar Poster info popup is fixed.
- The Beginner’s Tutorial is fixed and players can now pass without getting stuck at claiming Battle Rewards or clicking the Home button too early.
- The Feud Line Up showed as 0/0 after you left and rejoined a Faction during Faction Feud.
- A connection error appeared after winning a Feud Battle with Feud Perks active.
- The damage of the 3rd Faction Boss Move is now calculated in the total Boss damage at the first turn.
- Battle Attribute Filters in Faction Boss should filter for all attributes now.
- Some Battle Attributes/Buffs should now be displayed correctly
- Tapping on the “More Detail!” button in the Faction Boss Guide popup should lead you to the corresponding page.
- Some effect descriptions were missing after using specific Moves of Bret Hart HOF and Dusty Rhodes HOF.
- The “Circuit mastered” popup text should be displayed correctly.
- Superstar Poster rarities in Grab Bags were shown in an unintentional order.
- Offer Popups were triggered each time you came out of a Blitz match and went back to the Homescreen.
- The Faction Name was unexpectedly attached to the end of the Faction Boss Leaderboard URL.
- Fixed some issues with the “Tag me in” button in DE/FR
- Spending Cash to enter a Stipulation Tour should count towards the Contest (Task) now.
- On-screen Props graphics should now disappear completely after their activation.
- The order and display of the Perks List have been fixed.
- Gauntlet Blitz Rewards are now displayed correctly.
Join the WWE Champions Community on our OFFICIAL Forum and let us know your feedback on this Update!