WWE History has never been so present than with the latest R57 Update. Wallow in the past with ALL-NEW Moments, unlock additional Effects for your Superstars and participate in NEW Fan Votings at wwechampions.com for future benefits and improvements in WWE Champions!
We plan to roll out the latest update for WWE Champions to all major platforms this week. Once the update is available for your device, you will see it in your favorite Appstore. (A few players might already see it)
- Resemble iconic Moments in WWE History that unlock additional Stats and Boosts for your Superstars if you fulfill the requirements.
- They will be available at League 4+ in your Roster and can have two statuses
- Locked – Must acquire the necessary “Moment Tokens” to unlock the Moment.
- Unlocked – Does not require any “Moment Tokens”. Must meet the Superstar min requirements for the Moment to be activated and to earn boosts for those Superstars.
The Info Tab shows you the associated Superstars needed to activate the Moment. You will need to meet the Superstar min requirements.
- All Boosts for the Superstars you own will be listed here.
- Boosts can either affect all game modes or a specific one. (more info in the post below)
- The Tier will be based on the number of Minimum Superstars required to unlock the Moment.
- Tiers cans range from Tier C up to Tier S+.
ALL-NEW FAN VOTING
Champions, the ring is yours! Your voice and opinion matter to us and will improve WWE Champions even more. With the NEW Fan Voting on wwechampions.com, you can directly impact the game’s development. Occasionally, we will let you decide and vote on upcoming Events and Game Elements to provide you with the best experience in the game.
The first Voting starts later TODAY and is all about the BRAND-NEW Moments in WWE Champions!
Vote for selected iconic Moments and get the required Moment Tokens for the Winner Moment for FREE once the ALL-NEW Moments are available in WWE Champions. With Moments you go on a ride through the WWE History and unlock additional Effects for your Superstars!
⭐⭐⭐⭐ Voting for your favorite Moment will earn you FREE Web Coins.
Please bear in mind that if an issue is not listed here, it will not be included in the update and, therefore, will take some more time to be fixed.
- Faction Boss – Sometimes, the host could not start the lobby due to an Error Popup that appeared.
- Faction Boss – The game froze after the Boss used the Freeze Move.
- Faction Boss – The second lobby created by the same host as the previous lobby could not start after all members hard-quit from the first battle.
- Some “secondary effect” Move values were reduced at 6-Star Bronze.
- Tier A is always displayed under the first Superstar slot when trying to replace a Superstar in the Tag Team pre-match screen.
- Superstars set in the Faction Feud lineup could also be used in Blitz.
- The next step offer didn’t appear immediately after purchasing the previous one.
- Sometimes, the game got stuck on the Home screen after starting the game.
- In the Player Profile popup, an error screen appeared when tapping on the strongest Superstar of a non-faction player.
Join the WWE Champions Community on our OFFICIAL Forum and let us know your feedback on this Update!